welcome,
POINTS, MESSAGES
purple night est un forum rpg city basé sur la réputation, la célébrité et les gossips. lors de votre inscription, merci de porter un avatar faisant 400*640px ou 200*320px et d'utiliser le format adéquate aux origines de votre personnage.
Le Deal du moment :
Carte Fnac+ Jackpot avec 30€ offerts sur le ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

junmi ✫

:: 005. OFFSPACE :: médias & smsPage 13 sur 19 Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Suivant
Invité
Invité
the number one. period.
Invité
Invité
i assure you, it's the truth. at least in my eyes. and i don't care about what others see. i find you beautiful. that's all that matters.
Invité
Invité
why, "if"? you better come and see me tonight! i know you're coming to the christmas party!
Invité
Invité
okay...
Han Seojun a écrit:i assure you, it's the truth. at least in my eyes. and i don't care about what others see. i find you beautiful. that's all that matters.
okay... i won't talk about that anymore, i feel like you're going to scold me hahaha
Invité
Invité
how do you know that .
Invité
Invité
i'm not scolding you but you BETTER trust me when i say something . i'm not lying to you. NEVER.
Invité
Invité
i know everything :)
Invité
Invité
i have ears and eyes everywhere, you should be careful
Invité
Invité
Han Seojun a écrit:i'm not scolding you but you BETTER trust me when i say something . i'm not lying to you. NEVER.
OK, SIR! YES, SIR, don't scream at me!
Invité
Invité
I'M NOT SCREAMING.
Contenu sponsorisé