welcome,
POINTS, MESSAGES
purple night est un forum rpg city basé sur la réputation, la célébrité et les gossips. lors de votre inscription, merci de porter un avatar faisant 400*640px ou 200*320px et d'utiliser le format adéquate aux origines de votre personnage.
-9%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
SSD interne Crucial SSD P3 1To NVME
49.99 € 54.99 €
Voir le deal

— eunji ♡ rise and shine

Invité
Invité
so you were adorned with gold and silver; your clothes were of fine llinen and costly fabric and embroidered cloth. your food was honeym olive oil and the finest flour. you became very beautiful and rose to be a queen.
ezekiel 16:13

credits : heresy
Invité
Invité
do eunji

she who became the sun

xingyuan, seraph, main singer, visual

uc

credits icons : madeyesaes
Invité
Invité

errance

echoes

— rainy,
cloudy,
no light,
darkness,
day and night;

once she slams the door shut, it’s like her whole world darkened instantly. she wants to cry, scream, destroy everything and anything she could come across. but the mère thought of having to walk is using up all her strength. she wants her pain to be gone, she’d like to just be done. done being used, done caring for people who don’t care if she has eaten or slept properly, donc sharing her heart to people who can’t even see their daughter breaking down.

feels like i can't move
too consumed

i might need you or i’ll break

she just needs to get home, it’s that simple, but her body isn’t willing to make that effort. not now. it needs to let go of all her emotions so she can just sleep once she gets home, all tired.

hyangsu ; icon: kawaiinekoj

Contenu sponsorisé