welcome,
POINTS, MESSAGES
purple night est un forum rpg city basé sur la réputation, la célébrité et les gossips. lors de votre inscription, merci de porter un avatar faisant 400*640px ou 200*320px et d'utiliser le format adéquate aux origines de votre personnage.
Le Deal du moment :
Carte Fnac+ Jackpot avec 30€ offerts sur le ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

( primadonna girl,, ) — ✫

Invité
Invité

• • • ❝ cruel intentions.❞

SUN YUMI

21Y.O • IDOLE & JOLIE VIPÈRE • WISHMAKER ENT • ADOR • MAIN VOCALIST, DANCER AND FACE.  

hyangsu
Invité
Invité

REVEER ღ
something odd about you

— amertumes
she is beauty and grace - - and sometimes i just want to punch her in the face.
friendship to grudges, misunderstanding
— douces synmphonies
she looked like a broken doll but her spirit was on fire - - yumi knew from the first time their eyes met, that she would held an important place in this new chapter of her existence. and so, they start giving each other advice, yumi on music, and eden on life - - (bad ones tho).    
music, advices, lovely
— titre lien
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin et blandit odio. Quisque vel interdum massa. Vivamus sed metus ac felis dictum dictum. Maecenas id laoreet velit, sed interdum metus. Fusce et nulla bibendum, suscipit nibh et, cursus eros. Sed in mollis ipsum, ac interdum sem. Morbi in ligula ornare, gravida nisl et, molestie ex. Suspendisse ac facilisis orci, in fringilla risus. Phasellus ac tortor dignissim, feugiat metus vel, dignissim tellus. Integer elementum ultrices rutrum.
keyword, keyword, keyword
— leader, uc
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin et blandit odio. Quisque vel interdum massa. Vivamus sed metus ac felis dictum dictum. Maecenas id laoreet velit, sed interdum metus. Fusce et nulla bibendum, suscipit nibh et, cursus eros. Sed in mollis ipsum, ac interdum sem. Morbi in ligula ornare, gravida nisl et, molestie ex. Suspendisse ac facilisis orci, in fringilla risus. Phasellus ac tortor dignissim, feugiat metus vel, dignissim tellus. Integer elementum ultrices rutrum.  
uc

FRIENDS
you're special and you know it

— only for a moment
she feels the rush when she looks at you, if only she dared to touch you. you're so close yet so far, like a beautiful star lost in the sea of darkness,, if only, if only...
we can only keep wondering until the night and its embrace fills the space between us - - but darling just so you know, (you got my heartbeat racin').  
crush,, 1 step forward, 3 steps back
— too good at faking it
idols, actors, influencers - dazzling youth, ambitious eyes, heads full of dreams and splendid fantasies. they're the ones who always see further, the ones who burn far too brightly, their flames are too intense almost blazing in their soul. spirited youth who wish to live under the stars, lost artists who wish to be loved. (@shin aecha, @liu an, @"tag", @"tag", "tag", @"tag")
lies, gossips, opportunists, celebrity
— who are you?
sms, virtual friendship, secrets

(to add,, sieon)

neonmilk & hyangsu ♡
Invité
Invité
  • june 2018
    @sunwoo dan, high school.
  • summer 2022
    @yeon sieon, GMS.
  • date du rp
    @"tag", lieu.
  • date du rp
    @"tag", lieu.

myr wifey ♡
Invité
Invité

dear diary
march 2017

When dreams become reality, what can we do?
Not a long time ago, I was still hiding in her shadow, for so many years I was fighting to find my own light.
Finally, the sun seems to smile to me, thousand sparkles shimmering on my skin.
But, why do I  feel like I'm still creeping in the darkness?  

Contenu sponsorisé