welcome,
POINTS, MESSAGES
purple night est un forum rpg city basé sur la réputation, la célébrité et les gossips. lors de votre inscription, merci de porter un avatar faisant 400*640px ou 200*320px et d'utiliser le format adéquate aux origines de votre personnage.
Le Deal du moment :
SAMSUNG Galaxy A14 5G Noir 64 Go à 98,49€
Voir le deal
98.49 €

junmi ✫

:: 005. OFFSPACE :: médias & smsPage 3 sur 19 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Suivant
Invité
Invité
i really enjoy spending time with you, you know.
Invité
Invité
seojun, i was kidding...well i was a bit upset, that's true. but that's it, really, you can relax!
Invité
Invité
lmao, don't worry i'll scare the sasaeng away for you, someone told me i was scary in the dark. i still don't know how to interpret that though...
Invité
Invité
awww, you'll always give me the code, you trust me a bit too much seojun, don't you?
Invité
Invité
but i'll take the code, thank yoooou <33
Invité
Invité
even if you were joking, i meant it. i'm sincere. i should have told you myself. you're special to me.
Invité
Invité
you're not scary at all. you're beautiful. i think you'd even make a blind person jealous. honestly, i don't know who told you that, but they're stupid.
Invité
Invité
yeah, i trust you. i might be dumb, but i don't care. you're special.
Invité
Invité
the code is always your birthday followed by mine right after.
Invité
Invité
seojun... i don't know what to say, i mean we're friends but i didn't know i had such a special part in your life.
Contenu sponsorisé