welcome,
POINTS, MESSAGES
purple night est un forum rpg city basé sur la réputation, la célébrité et les gossips. lors de votre inscription, merci de porter un avatar faisant 400*640px ou 200*320px et d'utiliser le format adéquate aux origines de votre personnage.
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-54% LEGO Brique de rangement 6 tenons
14.99 € 32.99 €
Voir le deal

junmi ✫

:: 005. OFFSPACE :: médias & smsPage 4 sur 19 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Suivant
Invité
Invité
ok... be honest you're just being overly nice because you need something, right?
Invité
Invité
i think it was dan, but he was probably joking that's just how we talk with each other, haha don't worry! but thank you, i mean... yes, i'm pretty? really? i mean... of course i'm pretty, i have good genes, hahaha...
Invité
Invité
you're so cheesy sometimes seojun? what's the next step, you will ask me to move in with you? are you drunk maybe? you're being too nice... that's weird
Invité
Invité
how come you didn't know? i tell you pretty often though...
Invité
Invité
i'm just telling you what i think. if i wanted to ask you something, i would've already done it. you're the prettiest, that's it.
Invité
Invité
even for joking and teasing, i'm not sure saying that kind of thing is cool. plus, it's not even funny. what an idiot... i don't really hate him or anything but-... well don't let him say such things.
Invité
Invité
am i ? i don't know. i'm not drunk, i told you. i'm very tired. maybe it makes me dumb.
Invité
Invité
maybe not often enough? so it slipped my mind... extrashy
Invité
Invité
wow, you should become my official spokeperson or the president of my fanclub seojun, this way i'll always receive compliments haha
Invité
Invité
seojun you starting to sound like my leader yoko hahaha. but thank you for being worried about me.... but, really don't, it's ok, and you should meet him! he does say bad jokes most of the time, but he is pretty funny sometimes...
Contenu sponsorisé